We are extending our R&D department and are looking for professionals in the field of electronics and electrical engineering. If you are interested in developing electronics for our autonomous robotic platform, we will be happy to see you as a part of our team.
DUTIES & RESPONSBILITIES:
Electronic Development Engineer is responsible for the full cycle of electronics development. The main tasks are to support the existing designs and update them to prepare for mass production, and design new units for our prospective products.
• Knowledge of analog and digital electronics
• Experience with STM32 MCUs application
• Experience in PCB design
• Experience in bringing up the newly developed PCBs
ADVANCED SKILLS (would be a plus, NOT OBLIGATORY):
• Scientific work experience
• System problems solving experience
- Good salary
- Stimulative work enviroment
- Amazing co-workers
- Help with relocation if needed
- 40-hours work week, from Monday to Friday from 8.00 till 16.00
- Compensation for lunch and transportation from/to work
PeK Automotive is a leader in developing autonomous electric systems and vehicles for agriculture and rescuing. We are searching for talented and experienced professionals to join our fast growing company. Visit www.slopehelper.com for an overview of our most recent product.