NEW LOCATION IN VIENNA – JOIN OUR SUCCESSFUL SOFTWARE TEAM!
STIWA software products accompany high-tech industrial companies along the entire life cycle – from planning to implementation up to optimization. The know-how spans from a sensor to artificial intelligence. Our core competencies are coordinated and end-to-end digitalized process sequences. With over 150 software employees and 25 years of experience, we inspire customers from a wide range of industries – worldwide. The opening of a new location in Vienna is the next step for us. For this we are looking for you – join our successful software team!
Java | REST | Json | ActiveMQ | Spring
- New and further development of our software systems for automated series production
- Conception, design, programming and tests of new products and features
- Responsible for the creation of system and software architectures
- Coaching and support of the Junior Software Developers
- Completed education in the field of computer science, software engineering or in a similar field (HTL, FH, UNI)
- Several years of professional experience in the development, design, project planning and implementation of complex software architectures
- Proactive team player with high quality awareness and independent working method
- An annual gross salary starting at € 40,420,- (HTL) or at € 45,850,- (FH) or € 51,530,- (UNI) according to the Collective agreement of the metal industry (38.5 hours per week). Your actual salary depends on your work experience and qualifications
- Flexible working hours with home office option
- Advantages of a large family-run group of companies: Top equipment, employee discounts, company events, travel allowance (Public transport ticket) and much more
- Central location in Vienna