As one of the leading international providers of economic and automated logistics systems, WITRON stands for state-of-the-art technology, innovation and reliability for more than 45 years. The WITRON Group has an annual revenue of about 515 million euros and employs more than 3,100 people worldwide. At our international project locations and thanks to our continuous growth, we are looking for several:
PLC Programmers (m/f/x)
Your area of responsibility:
• Independent start-up of control systems for cranes
• Performing system tests
• Assistance during the ramp-up of our systems on site
• Electrical engineering apprenticeship, e.g. electrician, electronics technician, mechatronics technician, if available
with advanced training as technician or master craftsman (m/f/x each)
• Programming skills Simatic S7/400 and/or TwinCat
• High willingness to travel
• Head of heights
• Independent working style and pronounced sense of responsibility
Business trips can be made directly from home, a change of residence to Parkstein is not necessary.
We offer both career starters and experienced professionals (each m/f/x) an interesting field of activity, attractive professional development opportunities, a performance-related remuneration system, extensive social benefits and a future-proof job in a high-growth family company.
Convince us with your detailed application or contact us in case of questions. We are looking forward to your complete online application.
Mrs. Silvia Laußmann
Neustädter Str. 19 – 22
Phone: +49 9602 600 4310