As one of the leading international providers of economic and automated logistics systems, WITRON stands for state-of-the-art technology, innovation and reliability for more than 45 years. With an annual turnover of more than 515 million euros, the WITRON Group employs more than 3,100 people.In the business area of information systems, the system-based optimization of economic processess consistently expanded using innovative mathematical methods. This task is focused on the WITRON industry solution CPMS (Corrugated Packaging Management System) which is used by market leaders in the packaging industry mainly in Europe and North America. The software solution, which is continuously optimized with state-of-the-art development tools, covers business processes in sales, planning and implementation of production as well as the management of inventory and dispatch.
For our headquarters in Parkstein, we searching for the following employee to complement our team at the next earliest date:
(Junior) Project Leader (m/f/x) as software consultant (m/f/x) in the area of CPMS
Your area of responsibility:
• Frist point of contact (m/f/x) for the client regarding the software requirements
• Configuration of our software package according to the customer-specific requirements
• Consultation and training of the clients on site
• Training of key users of the client and assisting during putting into service
• Studies of informatics or similar, or apprenticeship in the environment of informatics with
• Comprehension of economic business processes, ideally of a corrugated plant
• First experiences as trainer (m/f/x) in projects is of advantage
• Good presentation skills
• English speaking and writing skills
• Confident appearance, good communication skills and inter-cultural competence. After an appropriate introductory period, it is possible to develop further to become a Project Leader (m/f/x)
We offer an interesting field of tasks, attractive development opportunities, a performance-related pay system, extensive social benefits, a future-proof workplace in a high-growth family company.
Convince us with your detailed application or contact us in case of questions. We are looking forward to your complete online application.
Mrs. Silvia Laußmann
Neustädter Str. 19 – 22