Az állásajánlat leírása
Authenticity is at the heart of everything we do. Our Chef de Partie prepares, produces and presents memorable dishes for our guests, applying their energy and enthusiasm to every task.
Carstens Café is the younger relaxed sibling of the renowned Carstens. Our all-day dining concept makes the café a versatile space to meet friends or work colleagues, as well as being the perfect pit stop before taking in the sights Amsterdam has to offer. As Chef de Partie you out your passion for delivering consistent, high-quality food in a fast-paced kitchen.
- You have a passion for seasonality, locality, circular cooking and sustainability
- You are always ready to support the team
- Supporting your team in everything you do, is what’s making you a great team member
- Inspired by delivering great dishes with that all-important Dutch twist
- You cook with passion and love combining the best ingredients
- You are fanatical about standards and genuinely care about the quality of the food we prepare
- Hospitality is in your DNA!
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- Experience in the kitchen in a similar role? Perfect!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Tasty meal during shift
- Company pension plan
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off for your wellbeing
- Exciting job opportunities within PPHE Hotel Group across Europe
- Discounted hotel rates (extends to the Radisson Hotel Group worldwide and family & friends)
- 50% F&B discount at our restaurants and bars (for your whole party)
- Travel compensation (max €200 net pm based on full-time employment.)
- Uniform provided
- 5 x bonuses per year: Birthday, Christmas, New Year, Autumn & Summer.
- Recommend a friend scheme (earn up to €1500 for each friend who joins us)
- 8% holiday allowance (paid yearly in May) • Flexible working policy (if applicable)
- Annual company parties and outings
- Exclusive discounts in the employee benefit store (www.personeelsvoordeelwinkel.nl)
- Discount on the collective health insurance from VGZ.
- Departmental incentive schemes.
- Great (online) Learning & Development opportunities to grow your career.
- An advanced onboarding program
- Must be eligible to work in the Netherlands
- Must have at least 1 year experience Demi or Chef de Partie