Looking for work within the tourism and hospitality fields? Then this recruitment event is for you!
Take part online and meet employers from the Finnish Lapland looking for people across Europe with your profile and skills.
Save the date!
27th of September 2017, between 10-16 (CET)
The Work in Lapland event offers a chance for you and the employers within the tourism and hospitality fields in Lapland to connect online. You will be able to participate no matter where you are.
To get the most out of the event you should register beforehand. Having done so, you’ll have access to a wide range of features on offer, as well as regular updates about the event itself.
How to participate:
- Register as a visitor (participation is free)
- Read more about the exhibitors: companies, info points
- Browse through the job offers
- Submit your application (through the platform) to employers with the offers that fit your profile
- When an employer responds to your application with suggestions for an interview time, select the one which is most convenient
- Make a positive presentation of yourself to the employer
Employers are continuously joining the event so regular visits to the website are good way to stay updated. This will also enable you to stay up to date with the information we’ll regularly be adding concerning employers and living and working in Lapland and Finland.
Take part in the Work in Lapland event and help us make Lapland a unique experience for visitors.
Come work in Lapland!
See you on 27th of September 2017 between 10-16 (CET).