De Menken Keuken is a family-run business that is now managed by the second Menken generation. They aspire to being a first-tier supplier in the private label market with their superior products prepared by 300 employees at their production facility in Sassenheim. Their wide range of salads, sauces and meat products is produced primarily for private labels and in close collaboration with their clients.
As a Machine operator you have to:
- Setting up machines to start a production cycle,
- Controlling and adjusting machine settings,
- Operate food processing equipment,
- Perform clean-up duties,
- Complete food production records,
- Operate computer/production screens,
- Adhere to food safety and partner safety policies and practices,
- Work both individually & as a team member.
Check the movie if you want to know more details about this work:
What we offer:
• The function provides a basis for development in an international environment
• Weekly payment,
• Salary, +22 years: hourly wage € 9,36 (after at least two week trial period €9.76),
• 38-40 hours a week,
• Long-term cooperation,
• Good housing according to SNF standards,
• Health Insurance (including collective discount)
• Care of a Polish speaking manager
• The possibility to participate in a free Dutch language course
• Availability for a longer period,
• Experience in a similar position will be an advantage,
• An ambitious and motivated person who have no problem to work in cold environment.