For our industrial projects and maintenance activities in the Geleen / Oberhausen region, we are looking for an E & I technician who is responsible for the independent maintenance, assembly, testing and commissioning of electrical systems and instrumentation for process installations. As a specialist in the field of electrical engineering and measurement and control technology, you work independently on preventive & corrective maintenance, new construction projects and modifications to our customers and who are located in the process industry and storage and transshipment sector.
5 years experience as E&I Electrician
- You are in possession of education or experience in the direction of electrical engineering, energy technology or measurement and control technology;
- You have at least 5 years experience as technician E & I
- You have knowledge of industrial testing requirements, measuring and testing techniques and in the use of test equipment.
- You have knowledge of ATEX and standards of low-voltage installations;
- You are able to read electrical drawings, PI & D's;
- you have a large degree of independence and are accurate.
Technical background (not specified)
- You are responsible for securing installations;
- You perform specialist assembly and / or installation work relating to new electrical installations and measurement and control equipment; You locate and diagnose in case of failures of various kinds and remedies them;
- You carry out modifications and inspections to existing or new installations;
- You carry out test and commissioning work on existing or new installations;
- You carry out inspections, measurements and tests and take care of the corresponding reports.
Safety course VCA (will be provided by the employer)
15 January 2018
Has to cooperate with:
Colleagues, other team members, can be in contact with clients
Every individual has to speak English
Preferably yes, but not necessary