We are looking for WELDERS for our client Lohi Met Oy for permanent employment in Kurikka.
Lohi Met Oy is a stable metal machine shop from Kurikka with roots dating back to the early 1980s. Our company specializes especially in mechanical machining and welding of steel plate parts. We implement welded components, subassemblies and finished products for our customers. The components and subassemblies are mainly the frame structures of machines and equipment, silos and funnel structures, as well as the steel structures of buildings.
Your job includes MIG welding of black iron. Material thickness 3-96mm. The work is currently being done in one shift. Work begins on a fast schedule. An employment relationship is initially entered into with Go On Seinäjoki, but a good employee has the opportunity to find a permanent employment relationship with the client company.
From applicants we expect:
- experience in MIG welding
- literacy of drawings
- good attitude and motivation to work
- valid welding classes are considered to our advantage
We offer you:
- versatile work in a professional work community
- an employee benefit program with many value-for-money benefits for our employees
- local and personal service throughout your employment relationship
- our help in housing matters, if necessary
If you think you are the talent we are looking for, apply today! Work begins as soon as the right people are found.
Go On Companies is a Finnish company chain providing personnel services, where you can find plenty of vacancies and career opportunities. Our services include staff rental, recruitment, suitability assessments and training.
We belong to the Association of Personnel Services Companies (HPL). For more information about us, please visit www.go-on.fi.