Fulltime or parttime job as a waiter or waitress on a unique location including board and lodging, an annual contract, and a great chance of contract renewal!
Are you ready for a new adventure in the hospitality industry? Do you have no plans for the upcoming time and do you want to make money? Besides that, are you hospitable, motivated, and enthusiastic? Then start working for us on the Wadden islands!
We are looking for nice people whom are willing to work hard, while having fun. Grinding in your vacation, weekend, or fulltime on Ameland where it’s never boring! A waiter or waitress who passes his or her colleagues while whistling. Someone that gets energy from a busy night and gets joy from happy guests around the hotel. Someone who is willing to become a familiar sight in the restaurant and that way represents the company in a proper way. In short: someone with a passion for hospitality!
Working on Ameland
You will work in Hotel Noordsee, located in the pleasant village of Nes. Ameland is a tourist island with beautiful beaches, fine forests and heathlands, plenty of beautiful nature and outdoor opportunities! In addition, there are a number of cozy villages, with the necessary bars and of course you will find several beach pavilions on the beach!
But… working at WestCord doesn't just mean running and sweating during your shift. Because, in addition to a hard worker, we are also looking for someone who will sit with us on a terrace, someone who likes to get to know new people, who likes to spend free hours on the beach. Because in addition to being colleagues, we are also a close family at WestCord.
What makes you the perfect colleague?
- You ARE hospitality!
- Irregular shifts are no problem for you. Busy times for us are when all other people are free of work or school.
- You are a teamplayer as you are decisive and hands-on. Moreover, you like motivating and stimulating your colleagues.
- You’re good at prioritizing and maintaining the overview.
- You’re passionate about the hospitality industry.
- This position is available as of now. You are employable in the weekends, vacations or fulltime.
We offer you a good hourly wage.
- From 16/17 years €10,65*
- From 18 years €12,43*
- From 19/20 years €13,61*
- From 21 years €13,91*
*Including vacation pay and vacation days, excluding tips.
What has WestCord Hotels to offer?
- Growth: Working within a growing hotel chain where you can continue to develop yourself and grow within the company. WestCord is actively working on practicing sustainable employability.
- Training: Are you not yet fully comfortable with the position you are willing to fulfil? Or are you willing to acquire new skills and information? Our hospitality trainers are here to teach you all the important aspects of our profession.
- Balance: We believe your work and private life should not intertwine. Therefore, we use our own communication platform, with which you are always up to date about developments and news in your team and organization. You can also continue to work on your skills and knowledge by doing to available e-learning modules.
- Good arrangements for relatives and supplementary retirement pension.
- Daily lunch and dinner, great coffee and lots of fruit. A perfect moment to sit and chat with your colleagues.
- 30/30 member: Our goal is to make you ‘part of the family’. That is why we offer your great extras such as €30,- per night including breakfast in all of our hotels and 30% discount on the F&B, the wellness, and other WestCord products.
- Introductory & signing bonus: We promise our guests that they will wish to come back. Do you know somebody who would love to be part of our team? Then you and the colleague you introduced will receive a net bonus of €250,00 deposited into your account.
- Surprise Our OneTeam: WestCord seeks to surprise her guests, but in addition to that, we also want to surprise our colleagues! This doesn’t only make a day at work fun, it also makes it surprising and even more enjoyable.
- Lodging: Possibilities for housing. (on the Wadden islands)
- Internship allowance: A suitable compensation for your efforts is something we value highly. Therefore, our interns receive €20,00 per worked day.