Do you have experience with Clean or Black Utility? Do you thrive in a project set-up where you will be working with multiple technical disciplines? And could you see yourself being a part of the initial design phase to handover for a wide variety of large-scale pharma construction project? Then this could be interesting for you.
At Aptio we are recognized for delivering high-quality service by our clients, which consist of the largest pharmaceutical companies. As such we have grown from a team of 10- 100+ and still expanding. That means we are looking for more talents to join us!
By joining Aptio you will have the chance to be part of both large- and small-scale engineering projects. We offer you exciting opportunities where you will be part of a dynamic project team with various technical engineering disciplines involved, collaborating with customers, engineering partners, and suppliers to mention a few. Most of our customers are located in the Greater Copenhagen Metropolitan area.
We are looking for skilled engineers to work with designing, specifying, and installing new process and utility equipment for pharmaceutical manufacturing.
So, we would love to hear from you if you have experience with some of the following areas:
- Conceptual Design, Basic Design, Detailed Design. Qualification, FAT/SAT activities, IQ, OQ, PQ
- Clean or Black utilities and/or CIP/SIP systems
- Experience with GMP production, equipment and processes in a commercial GMP environment
All applications must be submitted in English and will be kept confidential.
- Have a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in mechanical, chemical or Biotech Engineering or a comparable degree
- Have +3 years of experience as Engineer from large Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology projects.
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
- Are a team player but also comfortable working independently
- Have good communication skills
- Have a great sense of structure and coordination
- Able to collaborate with a large range of stakeholders
- Having a go-do attitude and ability to navigate in a complex project setting
- Private health insurance
- Good pension plans
- Paid overtime
- Subsidised fitness and sports
- EU work permit