Rovensa group is searching for a Treasury Expert to integrate the Corporate Treasury team, reporting directly to the Head of Treasury. A Treasury Expert needs to manage the daily treasury function, ensuring compliance with the rules established for the Group in all geographies and reliability of the information produced within the treasury, as well as the optimization of the net debt position.
Key tasks and Activities:
- Develop and follow up a consolidated treasury budget for the entire Group;
- Conduct bank account reviews as needed and manage banking relationships;
- Monitor and negotiate foreign exchange exposures in each location;
- Negotiates, implements, monitors and ensures compliance of financial instruments; Manage all intercompany loans including interests calculation, accruals posting and documentation support;
- Build, improve and document Treasury related processes;
- Deliver and build some reports like NetDebt and Liquidity Report;
- Work closely with Treasury Associate Director to provide accurate cash forecasts.
The talent we search for:
- University degree in Business, Economics, Finance or similar;
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate treasury in a multinational environment with comparable exposure; Background on managing financial instruments;
- Professional knowledge of spoken and written English and preferably Spanish;
- SAP experience is a plus;
- MS Office like Excel;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to identify opportunities and implement practical solutions;
- Attention to detail.
We have to offer:
- This is an exciting opportunity to join an international company;
- Participate in multidisciplinary projects within the area, proposing changes for continuous improvement;
- Compensation and benefits according to position and experience.
If you think it could be the next step in your career, please apply to this job today!
The Rovensa story hinges on empathy and acceptance. We strongly believe that assuming principles of inclusivity, diversity, and genuine tolerance are the best way to fulfill our mission of feeding the planet. We are an inclusive and diverse team, prompt to work along, cheer for, bond with and warmly welcome all people into the Rovensa family, no matter their ethnicity, racial identity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or any other legally protected status.