Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 62,000 game-changers from more than 170 locations in 49 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role:
As a Support Advisor, you will bring your specialist skillset to solve with precision and efficiency emerging issues that customers may face. You will ensure excellent standards while enjoying every day on the job as you will share your passion for technology with both customers and colleagues. Given the dynamic nature of this job, you can develop your IT skills and advance your career at your own pace.
As a Search Engine Support Advisor, you will:
- Respond to inbound customer requests, document relevant case information
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Ability to assist users with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries, and technical support issues via phone/email/chat/social/social messaging channels (as assigned)
- Respond appropriately to customer escalations and escalate issues and customers to higher tiers of support as defined and documented
- Collaborate with other technicians to resolve or properly close help tickets
- Manage an individual ticket queue
- Responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
We are looking for:
- Native or Proficient Spanish and fluent English (minimum level B2).
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users
- Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues
- Treat all data and personal information with utmost confidentiality
- Keep up with the latest IT and tech-related trends
- Are proactive, self-motivated and a great team player
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Start-date: January 2021
Life at our company:
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more !
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Lisbon.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.