Your Role and Responsibilities :
Revenue & Cost Accounting Analyst
Accounting analyst responsible for reporting, supporting audits, monthly BS reconciliations, executing closing activities.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and ensure all financial transaction in the general ledger are correct and auditable
- Execute Accounting closing tasks focused on the timely and accurate recognition of revenue & cost (Accruals/Deferrals)
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations of given assets / liabilities in compliance with reconciliation guidance
- Act as advisor to sales and operational units on accounting, financial and legal requirements
- Investigate business issues and address them to counterpart, work with SME/Digital Squad Leader on process improvements and automation
Kyndryl Slovakia is dedicated to support Ukrainian nationals in search of employment in Slovakia. In this process, we utilize the simplified process of ensuring all requisite permits are in place as regulated by the Government of the Slovak Republic.
- University education (Bachelor’s degree) – preferably in Economics, Finance, Accounting or relevant working experience
- Fluent English written and spoken
- MS Excel user (Pivot tables/VLOOKUP)
- Problem solving, logical thinking, analytical skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Team player, willing to learn new things
- Growth opportunities and ongoing training in different accounting processes, work experience with different countries and an excellent work environment.
- Personal & Career Development
- Rich education offerings
- Additional Days Off
- Flexible Working Conditions
- 100% Paid Sick Leave
- Critical Illness Insurance, Life & Disability insurance, Medical Center