Are you ready to seize a new opportunity within Danfoss combining technical knowledge with commercial skills? And are you eager to boost our business opportunities and drive the SW Tools product portfolio, used for commissioning maintenance and service of drives, towards a true digital end-to-end customer experience? Then you might be our new Product Owner at Danfoss Drives.
You will be a part of a highly engaged team in the Software Tools team within the Global Software organization and interact closely with customers, business executives as well as colleagues and product teams across the whole organization.
In Danfoss Drives, one of the largest producers of drives in the world, we are driven by drives and passionate about providing a competitive edge in various industries. Our global team of around 4500 drives and power modules experts have delivered around 27 million drives since being founded more than 50 years ago.
As Product Owner you will be responsible for developing the SW tools product offerings used to commission maintenance and service a broad range of drives dedicated for motor controlled and power conversion applications. Easy and intuitive configuration, finetuning, monitoring and troubleshooting are some among many commissioning and service use cases necessary for the drives business to be competitive and successful. You will be accountable for developing and managing the SW tools product offerings through all the life cycle phases, according to market needs and drives product portfolio strategy. You will support and drive the journey towards subscription-based services transforming static customer base into recurring buyers.
Furthermore, Your Responsibility Areas Will Be
- Customer involvement and collecting inputs from the marked to identify customer needs usable within existing and future software tools
- Identifying both potential gaps against competition and new market opportunities to differentiate and create value through digital tools
- Developing roadmap by evaluating current performance, follow the marked trends, new technologies and collaborate with stakeholders and executives to ensure a competitive software tools portfolio supporting the Drives business being competitive and successful
- Define the value proposition and business model, incl. benefits and monetization
- Transforming customer needs into tangible and clear requirements (user stories etc.) for projects to iterate and forward moving efficiently
- Managing and prioritize the backlog to meet customer requirements.
- Co-operating with other product teams, product owners, product managers and project management, UX/UI designers, other technology experts, etc., including both internal and external partners in different countries
- Communication towards the marked. Plan, coordinate and carry out product launces
Background & Skills
We expect you to have a result-oriented mindset and a positive, hands-on working approach. You are a passionate and outgoing, with an eagerness to share knowledge and contribute to development. You have a clear, motivation and positive communication style, with focus on being service-minded. It will be an advantage if you are familiar with working in an internationally oriented environment with many stakeholders. We expect you to be a proactive team player and to take ownership of work. You should thrive working with different cultures, mindsets, backgrounds and in a fast-paced environment.
- Master’s degree in software, Computer Science or comparable.
- Domain knowledge with respect to Products, Applications and Competitors within Drives is a plus
- Experience with mobile, desktop and web applications.
- Attention to customers and stakeholders, markets driven thinking, result oriented, teamwork, systemic thinking, digitalization, innovation, and new thinking will complete your profile.
- Strong communication skills in English both verbally and in writing,
- Willing to travel.
- Vaasa, Finland, is the preferred location for this position, but also Graasten Denmark can be considered
For technical and job-specific enquiries, please contact, Director SW Tools, René Ellegaard Andersen, +45 2966 1068. For information about the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter, Kathrine Boysen, +45 26845770.
APPLY THROUGH HERE: Product Owner: Commissioning, Service & Maintenance products (danfoss.com)
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.