TELUS International is looking for a Process Manager to join the AI team! The primary role of a Process Manager is to evaluate and make improvements to operations processes. In this position, you will ensure the efficiency of business operations and create and implement changes or improvements as needed. Additionally, you will be in charge of generating documentation of existing processes and improvements, forecasting expected results of process changes, analyzing implemented changes, and making further adjustments to workflow, schedules, or other processes as required.
Revaluate Existing Business Processes
To complete this main duty, the Process Manager will break down various business processes with flowcharts, manuals, and other documentation outlining current practices. You are expected to understand the big picture by assembling this data and studying ways to make improvements to one or many steps to increase productivity, reduce costs, improve time management or make needed changes to other aspects of the process.
Process management framework
Define, design & refine process management framework incorporating all core business processes, operational & support processes.
Process maturity benchmarking
Benchmarking business processes with global process standards like APQC, to articulate the current (As Is) state and creating transformation roadmaps articulating, quick wins, tactical & long-term transformation projects based on business requirements, core challenges, and business impact
Leading, facilitating & supporting process documentation aligned with the documentation needed for different levels of the process management framework.
Manage Improvement Teams and Implementation Processes
You will oversee the process improvement implementation by working with managers, team members, and other employees to ensure that the plan is clear and can be applied quickly and efficiently. You also might often be involved in training staff in these changes.
Conduct Ongoing Analyses
Once changes have been implemented, you continue to monitor and assess various processes to ensure that they are producing the desired outcomes. You will make changes to steps in each process as needed to adjust improvements to reflect better results in production, cost reduction, and other targeted outcomes.
Update Department Procedures and Policies
You ensure that all team members are familiar with relevant procedural changes and oversee the training of staff and the creation of documents addressing new procedures and policies.
- 3-5 years experience in process management, program management, finance, or marketing.
- Strong project management and negotiation skills while working within established business priorities and constraints
- Requires extensive inter-personal skills, excellent business planning skills, cross-group coordination at all levels, business acumen, and the ability to work on several diverse projects at the same time
- Passion about our customers, our technology, and our people
- Superior judgment, team building, budgeting, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure required
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills, demonstrated success in driving complex strategies and projects, outstanding organizational skills and agility, strong communication skills
- A consistent, "can do" attitude, and will act quickly to rally organizations around a common vision
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply now!
To speed up the process, apply here. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In case of queries, contact jobs.AI@telusinternational.com
Eligible to work in Finland