Product Owner – Digital Data Platform
Our passion at Lundbeck’s is to restore brain health so every person can be their best. By developing innovative treatments, we improve the lives of people and to better do so, we are expanding our capabilities within cloud data platforms and advanced analytics. If you’re an experienced leader of cross-functional product teams with a love for data and strong determination to help the business solve challenging problems, we would love to meet you.
Join our team of data evangelists and take part in the journey of restoring brain health
As our new Product Owner, you will join the Digital Data Platform Team currently consisting of 6 highly engaged colleagues. We’re building the future global data platform from scratch based on state-of-the-art cloud technologies to enable Lundbeck’s digital transformation. Our team consists of talented data engineers and customer success agents who have full ownership of the new platform – from building new data and analytics capabilities based on customer feedback, onboarding new business areas to running and maintaining the platform. We have already onboarded the first business teams to the platform, but there is still a huge untapped potential to scale to the rest of our more than 5,500 colleagues around the world as the data-evolution in Lundbeck is just beginning. Our mission is to democratize data and enable Line of Business to become more data-driven. We are part of Digital Delivery in Global IT, and we support Lundbeck’s full value chain from early research, to development, production, sales, and supporting functions.
Lundbeck offers a great workplace that is based on a flat structure, forming a collaborative working environment based on respect and equality. We employ dedicated colleagues and encourage continuous development. Together, we create the ideal conditions for you and your job, so we can create better conditions for patients. Together, we are creating a brighter future for people living with brain diseases. That is our promise to each other and to the world.
Your role and key responsibilities
We are on a data mesh inspired journey to set data free and transform the culture of working with data in Lundbeck. We are building Lundbeck's next generation data platform based on a modular data stack, using modern technologies and in a domain-oriented architecture. Every brain in the game is needed and we are now looking for a permanent Product Owner to join and lead our growing team. Responsibilities include:
- Build Lundbeck’s future data capabilities in a cross-functional team by setting a clear vision and direction of the Digital Data Platform
- Work closely with senior business stakeholders and data scientists to understand their current and future needs; translate into data and analytics capabilities
- Be the main decision maker when it comes to what the Digital Data Platform Team is building next – whether this is establishing new cloud services, helping customers solve use cases or improving the platform’s customer experience
- Lead the team in close collaboration with the scrum master, and collaborate with the team’s Tech Lead on how the technical backlog items are executed
- Own the Customer Success agenda and ensure an outstanding customer experience
- Ensure the right balance between improving the technical product and securing that supporting processes and competencies are shaped to maximize customer success
- Collaborate with colleagues in Global IT to help shape the Digital Data Platform, heavily influenced by the concept of data mesh
- Help enforce data principles and best practices to increase the value of data throughout Lundbeck – such as the “FAIR Data Principles”
- Act as a change agent between Global IT and Line of Business to continuously increase value of the collaboration
You will report to the Head of BI & Advanced Analytics. The position is based in our Headquarters in Valby, Copenhagen.
The preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
- Higher education within a relevant field
- 3+ years of experience as Product Owner, Product Manager, or IT-Project Manager or similar that require management of deliverables
- Agile mindset and experience with Scrum
- Diligent PowerPoint skills and the ability to create compelling storytelling
- Result oriented with an ability to keep track of complex and changing priorities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Robust nature and intellectual curiosity with the ability to absorb new knowledge across different disciplines
- Ability to navigate a global organization with a complex stakeholder landscape
- Good understanding of modern cloud technologies such as AWS (S3, Lambda, Glue, Athena, AppFlow, etc.), Snowflake and dbt
It’s considered a plus if you have experience with Jira or similar tools and experience from the pharmaceutical industry.
Want to learn more?
For further information, please contact Head of BI & Advanced Analytics, Stefan Holm, on email@example.com or +45 30833048.
Please note that all applications must be send directly through our career site:
Your application and CV should not be sent via email.
We also recommend that you have a look at our website, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and must be received no later than November 11th 2022.