Junior Information Architect - Munich, Germany
Want to start your career as an Information Architect?
Paid graduate training, ongoing support, and opportunities at leading global employers – the Alumni graduate program gives you everything you need. (And don’t worry, there’s no training bond. No exit fees, no hidden catches).
Here at Wiley Edge, we pair great graduates with brilliant global businesses. Our clients include tier-one investment banks and other organizations across a range of industries, from insurance to healthcare to travel.
What you’ll do:
• Gain experience in business partnering and develop an understanding of business needs and how to best support a company.
• Develop an understanding of Innovation by actively supporting and enabling changes and demonstrating a proactive approach.
• Verify that right information has been provided by the Sales Managers, support users with clarification, set-up agenda and follow-up actions.
• Demonstrate and develop technical expertise, understand evolving technical possibilities and applies technical insight.
• Provide Support in solving issues in reporting area.
• Power BI reporting, build new reports, improve existing ones and propose improvements
• Create visibility of sales data & insights and best-in-class examples to allow business leads to see relevant, sales-driving opportunities & develop actions relevant to their business.
• Own the preparation of complex data volumes and streams into coherent and comprehensible analyses, reports or dashboards (i.e. PowerBI, Excel).
• Assess and generate insights to improve the performance of sales teams ensuring a clear link between sales force KPI’s and acting as one team view
How the Alumni program works:
- Apply via this job advert.
- Complete our assessment process.
- Get trained at Wiley Edge Academy in an online class for 6 weeks with other graduates.
- Join a Wiley Edge client for 15 months
- The vast majority then convert to permanent employees with the client at the end of the program.
What you’ll learn at the Wiley Edge Academy:
- How to demonstrate professionalism, including communication skills and personal interactions.
- How to explain industry concepts at a high level.
- An understanding of monitoring, supporting, and troubleshooting, and how it ties into good development processes.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree (2.8 German / 2.2. UK equivalent degree results) in Computer Science or other related IT/STEM discipline
- Fluent in English
- Experience with analytics, report design, visualization, and data models, for example PowerBI, SQL beneficial, not mandatory
- Experience of Agile (Scrum) is beneficial, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of ETL concepts
- Knowledge of data migration concepts and tools
- Knowledge of data management concepts and data quality concepts
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- The successful candidate must have a permanent right to work in Germany
What you'll get:
- Fully paid, in-depth, interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A generous graduate salary.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Valuable industry experience. Ultimately, a foot in the door to building your career in an in-demand niche.
How to apply:
- Hit ‘Apply Now’ to tell us a bit about you.
- Complete the online assessment (we’ll send you a link by email).
- Complete the interviews with our friendly talent team over the phone and via video.
- Lastly, you’ll interview one or more of our clients.
So you don’t miss out on your dream job, we encourage you to be open to relocating.
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of each and every individual who contributes to making Wiley Edge the company it is today and will be in the future. We value diversity both within Wiley Edge and with our partner companies, and we're proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish. That means promoting a strong culture of equality but, most importantly, inclusion. We never want people to change - only add to the amazing mix of people that work for Wiley Edge.
Questions about our program and roles? Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org