Aperee Residential Care are seeking Healthcare Assistants to join our team.
Aperee have 10 Nursing homes in ireland, including Cork, Kerry, Kilkenny, Waterford and Galway
• Genuine passion for caring for others
• Nursing/Care Qualification
• Excellent English
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Professional, caring and empathetic nature.
Duties of a Healthcare Assistant:
• Supporting the nursing staff in providing care to our residents
• Ensuring residents hygiene/personal care needs are maintained to the highest standards while maintaining the resident’s dignity at all time
• Assisting residents with eating and drinking
• Assisting residents with mobilizing and using correct aids
• Escorting or/and transfer residents as directed by the Nursing staff
• Assisting in End of Life Care
• Any other duties deemed necessary by nurse and management.
Benefits of working with us
• Competitive Salary
• Refer a Friend scheme
• Personal development opportunities
• Career development opportunities
• Paid training
• Education support
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free uniform tunic
• Employee recognition and awards
• Subsidised meals
• Free parking
• Subsidised social activities
For more information and to apply, please click the apply button