In Sourcing & Procurement we are looking for a Category Manager to join our Strategic Team of four Category Managers, supporting both Direct and Indirect Material.
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies in Hillerød is in an extensive expansion phase where our strategic goal is to secure supply for our upcoming manufacturing campaigns. Our Drug Substance campaigns are expected to double within the next two years, and close to fivefold within a 5 years horizon. Additional we are expanding or Finished Goods Manufacturing Capacity, and are establishing a Drug Product filling site at our Denmark Manufacturing site which is a new area from a Sourcing perspective. Consequently securing supply, risk mitigation, agility and strategic partnerships with our suppliers is essential to support the future growth
Sourcing and Procurement is part of Supply Chain, together with Strategic Planning & Analytics, Supply Planning, SAP Master Data and Warehouse.
We are looking for an experienced Category Manager preferably from an International environment with a proactive and innovative mind set. The role will develop in parallel with our expansion and it is therefore important that you have a positive attitude to change management
Categories in scope for this position are within Direct Materials:
Raw Material (Chemical, Resin, Media), Process Aids (Filter Consumables and Bags), Primary Packaging Material (Vials, Stoppers) and Secondary Packaging Material (Printed and Non-Printed finished goods consumables).
Your main responsibility will be to support our Hillerød, Denmark Manufacturing site but also our upcoming US Large Scale Manufacturing site in 2024
Your area of responsibilities:
- Gather spend information to identify areas of improvements opportunities, savings and innovation
- Analyse risks and establish and implement risk mitigation plan.
- Keep the Category strategy updated according to relevant market trend, demand and business changes / evolutions.
- Interact closely with stakeholders to identify purchasing & business opportunities.
- Align procurement plan and priorities with the stakeholders
- Ensure proper contract in place including relevant KPIs and governance
- Manage and proactively optimize supplier relationships to ensure continuity of goods that meet the quality, service and price performance standards of the company
- Consider changes in the supplier base to accommodate new needs / performance issues etc.
- +5 years proven experience in Category Management
- Experience in Sourcing in a Biotech/ Life Science environment is a preference and advantage
- You are self-driven and comfortable in situations where multi-tasking is essential
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Strong analytical and data driven approach is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of customer focus/service minded approach
- MSc in business administration, supply chain management or similar
So would you like to join us on this fantastic journey, being part of our Sourcing & Procurement team within Supply Chain? Then please apply for this position by uploading your CV and application in English.