The candidate is required to be fully flexible to cover daytime, evenings and weekends.
The aim of this role is to pick and dispatch stock as well as assist with the day to day jobs in a warehouse.
- Unload goods from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Cleaning the warehouse and ensuring goods aren’t damaged.
- Working as part of a team.
- Checking each load for missing or damaged items.
- Loading the goods onto trucks for shipping
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Moving pallets
- Dynamic, Friendly, energetic and strong positive work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative sales environment.
- Must have valid, current counterbalance licence.
- Reach licence and advantage, but not essential
Nice to have
- Manual Handling Certificate (preferred)
- Forklift licence/qualification (preferred)
- Employee discount
- On-site parking