TELUS International is looking for Transcribers to join the team in Tampere. Transcribers work on the international aspects of artificial intelligence (AI) tools and improve their ability to understand and respond to the user accurately.
Evaluation of texts and audio.
Annotation & categorization of words
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- B2 or above proficiency in Danish
- We provide relocation assistance
- Available to work part-time or full-time hours at TELUS International premises in Tampere, Finland, starting ASAP for 6-8 months with a possibility of extension.
- Excellent written and spoken English, studies in the target language preferred.
- Excellent cultural knowledge of the target language and country preferred; current knowledge of day-to-day news and happenings in the target country and regular use of the language preferred.
- Good computer skills; comfortable working in a Windows environment.
- Good audio listening and typing skills.
- Organized with attention to detail; ability to closely follow up instructions, quality standards, and productivity requirements.
- Must have valid permission to work in Finland
- Work will take place in a secured and monitored area in our office in Hermia, Tampere. Remote work is NOT possible.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply now!
To speed up the process, apply here. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In case of queries, contact jobs.AI@telusinternational.com
AI Data Solutions
Creating and enhancing the world's data to enable better AI via human intelligence
We help companies test and improve machine learning models via our global AI Community of 1 million+ annotators and linguists. Our proprietary Ground Truth AI training platform handles all data types across 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI Data Solutions vastly enhance AI systems across a range of applications from advanced smart products, to better search results, to expanded speech recognition, to more human-like bot interactions and so much more.
TELUS International values people's diversity and grants equal opportunity regardless of age, civil status, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion and political beliefs, sex, or sexual orientation.
Eligible to work in Finland