Want to start your career as a Cloud Consultant?
Paid graduate training, ongoing support, and opportunities at leading global employers – the Alumni graduate program gives you everything you need. (And don’t worry, there’s no training bond. No exit fees, no hidden catches).
Here at Wiley Edge, we pair great graduates with brilliant global businesses. Our clients include tier-one investment banks and other organizations across a range of industries, from insurance to healthcare to travel.
What you’ll do:
- As a sought-after specialist in a rapidly growing field, you will implement the professional and technical design of cloud solutions in close cooperation with cloud architects.
- You'll advise cloud solution concepts in customer projects and present concepts and solutions in the team and at the project level
- You'll support the sales department within the framework of offers and in the technical and conceptual consulting of the customer
- You'll advise and evaluate solution scenarios in the cloud environment on-site at the customer's site on the basis of our methods and tools
- You'll visualize solution scenarios, supported by smaller demo versions
- You will assume partial responsibility for the professional and technical conception, solution architecture and design of cloud solutions
- You bring your customer experience to the further development of the cloud portfolio
How the Alumni program works:
- Apply via this job advert.
- Complete our assessment process.
- Get trained at Wiley Edge Academy in an online class for 6 weeks with other graduates.
- Join a Wiley Edge client for 12 months
- The vast majority then convert to permanent employees with the client at the end of the program.
What you’ll learn at the Wiley Edge Academy:
- How to design, develop, and test a full-stack application.
- How to design, develop, and test a full-stack application.How to discuss production support activity at a high level including ITIL (information technology infrastructure library), monitoring, DevOps, and disaster recovery.
- How to demonstrate professionalism, including communication skills and personal interactions.
- How to explain industry concepts at a high level.
- An understanding of monitoring, supporting, and troubleshooting, and how it ties into good development processes.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree (2.8 German / 2.2. UK equivalent degree results) in Data Science, Comp Sci, Dev Ops, Cyber Security or a related STEM subject
- fluency in English
- The successful candidate must have a permanent right to work in Germany
- Basic technology knowledge in the field of cloud technology (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), DevOps, and automation technologies (CI/CD, test scenarios, etc.)
- Knowledge of concepts, applications and technologies of cloud architecture or the cloud solution portfolio of PU DS
- Knowledge of software engineering principles and database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design).
- Skills in troubleshooting and debugging.
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle
- An understanding of test-driven development
What you'll get:
- Fully paid, in-depth, interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A generous graduate salary.
- Pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Valuable industry experience. Ultimately, a foot in the door to building your career in an in-demand niche.
How to apply:
- Hit ‘Apply Now’ to tell us a bit about you.
- Complete the online assessment (we’ll send you a link by email).
- Complete the interviews with our friendly talent team over the phone and via video.
- Lastly, you’ll interview one or more of our clients.
So you don’t miss out on your dream job, we encourage you to be open to relocating.
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of each and every individual who contributes to making Wiley Edge the company it is today and will be in the future. We value diversity both within Wiley Edge and with our partner companies, and we're proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish. That means promoting a strong culture of equality but, most importantly, inclusion. We never want people to change - only add to the amazing mix of people that work for Wiley Edge.
Questions about our program and roles? Please get in touch with us at email@example.com