We are currently recruiting suitably qualified Childcare Practitioners in our services in County Galway and County Clare, Ireland.
If you would like to join our team with a focus on training, child led learning and creating a fun and safe environment for the children please contact us.
- To provide quality early childhood care and education to children
- To, guide, observe, stimulate and supervise children in a safe and caring environment.
- To work in close co-operation with the Manager and the other team members
- To act, if required, as a key worker to specified children
- Ensure the safety, security and wellbeing of all children in your care
- To assist in the planning and implementation of an age appropriate stimulating programme of activities which will enhance the child’s natural growth and development.
- To ensure all quality and safety standards are maintained in the service always.
- To ensure the environment is maintained in a safe, clean and hygienic manner.
A minimum of Fetac Level 5 in Childcare or above is required. Level 8 qualification is preferred.
Full training and induction is provided. Career opportunities available within the group.
For more information on our services please see www.spraoielc.ie