ARCA means chest in Portuguese. The story behind this is an idea of a historic voyage. Henrique has created a unique menu focusing on the trading routes of Portugal, incorporating traditional dishes with a modern twist using Asian flavours and spices. We are looking for the jewels in our chest to help unlock the ARCA brand.
Authenticity is at the heart of everything we do.
Our Chef de Partie prepare, produce and present memorable meals for our guests, applying their energy and enthusiasm to every task. We now have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Chef de Partie with a passion for delivering consistent, high-quality food in a fast-paced kitchen.
- Who is fanatical about standards and genuinely cares about the quality of the food they prepare.
- Who build excellent relationships with kitchen and Front of House team members to keep everything running smoothly.
- That shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment and Care
- With previous experience as a Chef De Partie in a hotel or restaurant
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Tasty meal during shift
- Company pension plan
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off for your wellbeing
- Exciting job opportunities within PPHE Hotel Group across Europe
- Discounted hotel rates (extends to the Radisson Hotel Group worldwide and family & friends)
- 50% F&B discount at our restaurants and bars (for your whole party)
- Travel compensation (max €200 net pm based on full-time employment.)
- Uniform provided
- 5 x bonuses per year: Birthday, Christmas, New Year, Autumn & Summer.
- Recommend a friend scheme (earn up to €1500 for each friend who joins us)
- 8% holiday allowance (paid yearly in May) • Flexible working policy (if applicable)
- Annual company parties and outings
- Exclusive discounts in the employee benefit store (www.personeelsvoordeelwinkel.nl)
- Discount on the collective health insurance from VGZ.
- Departmental incentive schemes.
- Great (online) Learning & Development opportunities to grow your career.
- An advanced onboarding program
- Must be eligible to work in the Netherlands
- Must have at least 1 year experience as Demi or Chef de Partie