Tekniq is looking for motivated Boiler Commissioning Engineers/Managers with willingness to travel, for start up and commissioning to our client for projects world wide. Any experience on steam boiler’s commissioning (CFB, BFB and heat recovery boilers) is a benefit. We are interested of both, newly graduates and Engineers with longer experience.
- Commissioning activities of equipment at boiler plant sites.
- Coordinate the works in line with other disciplines.
- Participate to site meetings as a team member.
- Quality documentation preparation.
- Reporting to needed stakeholders.
- Follow and promote Client’s and End Customer’s HSE policies.
- Strong knowledge of Boiler Power Plants (CFB, BFB and recovery Boilers) and related equipment.
- Reporting skills.
- Team player with a positive mind-set.
- Ability to work in multicultural environment.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of other languages is a benefit (Spanish, French, Finnish etc.).
- Technical problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to travel.