ARCA means chest in Portuguese. The story behind this is an idea of a historic voyage. Henrique has created a unique menu focusing on the trading routes of Portugal, incorporating traditional dishes with a modern twist using Asian flavours and spices. We are looking for the jewels in our chest to help unlock the ARCA brand.
Are you creative, charismatic and looking for a brand new & exciting opportunity? This special concept will be coming to Amsterdam this autumn. Join us as Bartender and be part of the core of the original launch team that will bring the ARCA vision to life.
We are looking for a full-time or part-time Bartender:
- Previous experience as a Bartender in a hotel or restaurant
- Who will work as part of our bar team to run a smooth service that makes guests want to return and recommend us to friends
- Who will always have a smile and warm welcome for guests – and will respond quickly to take orders and serve/deliver drinks
- Who wants to share their passion and enthusiasm to talk through drink lists, provide advice and upsell when there is an opportunity
- Who will aim to personalize the experience for different bar guests – understanding when customers want advice or guidance, or just a swift and friendly service
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- Who has a passion for hospitality
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Tasty meal during shift
- Company pension plan
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off for your wellbeing
- Exciting job opportunities within PPHE Hotel Group across Europe
- Discounted hotel rates (extends to the Radisson Hotel Group worldwide and family & friends)
- 50% F&B discount at our restaurants and bars (for your whole party)
- Travel compensation (max €200 net pm based on full-time employment.)
- Uniform provided
- 5 x bonuses per year: Birthday, Christmas, New Year, Autumn & Summer.
- Recommend a friend scheme (earn up to €1500 for each friend who joins us)
- 8% holiday allowance (paid yearly in May) • Flexible working policy (if applicable)
- Annual company parties and outings
- Exclusive discounts in the employee benefit store (www.personeelsvoordeelwinkel.nl)
- Discount on the collective health insurance from VGZ.
- Departmental incentive schemes.
- Great (online) Learning & Development opportunities to grow your career.
- An advanced onboarding program
Must be eligible to work in the Netherlands