Stir it up! Are you creative, charismatic and looking for a brand new & exciting opportunity? Shake up your career and join us as Bar Manager at ARCA amsterdam.
ARCA is a brand-new restaurant and bar concept by two Michelin starred Portuguese chef, Henrique Sá Pessoa, and has opened its doors last autumn.
ARCA means chest in Portuguese. The story behind this is an idea of a historic voyage. Henrique has created a unique menu focusing on the trading routes of Portugal, incorporating traditional dishes with a modern twist using Asian flavours and spices. We are looking for the jewels in our chest to help unlock the ARCA brand.
- Ensuring the whole (bar) team has the same vision on delivering truly memorable experiences is your top priority!
- You know how to drive the commercial performance of the Bar by growing sales, promoting events and developing new menus – while effectively managing costs, stocks and suppliers
- As Bar Manager you are the face of the ARCA bar, you are a passionate advocate of our beverage offering, and a visible, hands-on leader who promotes an empowering culture within the team
- You shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- Hospitality is in your DNA!
- Previous experience as Head Bartender in a bar with the highest standard of service? Perfect!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Tasty meal during shift
- Company pension plan
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off for your wellbeing
- Exciting job opportunities within PPHE Hotel Group across Europe
- Discounted hotel rates (extends to the Radisson Hotel Group worldwide and family & friends)
- 50% F&B discount at our restaurants and bars (for your whole party)
- Travel compensation (max €200 net pm based on full-time employment.)
- Uniform provided
- 5 x bonuses per year: Birthday, Christmas, New Year, Autumn & Summer.
- Recommend a friend scheme (earn up to €1500 for each friend who joins us)
- 8% holiday allowance (paid yearly in May) • Flexible working policy (if applicable)
- Annual company parties and outings
- Exclusive discounts in the employee benefit store (www.personeelsvoordeelwinkel.nl)
- Discount on the collective health insurance from VGZ.
- Departmental incentive schemes.
- Great (online) Learning & Development opportunities to grow your career.
- An advanced onboarding program
- Must be eligible to work in the Netherlands
- Must have at least 2 years experiences as Assistant or Manager
- Must have pre-opening experience in a Bar