We are looking for Senior Application Support Engineers (M/F) to work for a Project with Natixis within Infrastructures & Security Business Unit.
As a part of one of this teams, you will be expected to develop technical and functional knowledge and handle support for the assigned applications, to be pro-active towards incident management and about identifying effective solutions to recurrent incidents, to continuously improve and automate procedures, to keep documentation up to date and to keep up with the dev team with regular follow-ups.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage and solve production incidents;
- Follow-up and coordinate changes and technical operations (electrical shutdown, servers mode, etc.);
- Participate in change management (applications and infrastructure), which involves collaborating with different teams such as development, sysadmin, DBA and networking;
- Keep documentation up to date: document the components and operations of the applications (architecture, procedures, supervision need);
- Manage backup data and ensure regular restoring tests;
- Monitor applications and infrastructure in an effective way, compliant with the established SLA for all business lines;
- Control load capacity for the applications;
- Contribute consistently to the continuous automation and improvement of existing procedures;
- Work closely with the development teams on defining the architecture of new applications, according to the infrastructure standards.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in similar roles;
- Good knowledge on Windows environments;
- Experience with BMC/Control-M or other industrial scheduler;
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (Shell script, Python and/or PowerShell);
- Experience with JBoss, TomCat, Apache or IIS;
- Unix knowledge;
- Experience with databases (Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server and/or MySQL);
- Experience with Infrastructure back-ups;
- Experience with monitoring tools (ideally Zabbix or Grafana);
- Knowledge of XL Deploy, XL Release;
- Good networking knowledge.
- Good level of English - minimum B2 (mandatory);
- DevOps mindset;
- Ability to keep up with a demanding and fast-paced environment;
- Willingness to learn and evolve;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team.
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Participation in an international project;
- Career evolution;
- New challenges.