TELUS International is looking for an analytical, experienced, Analytics & Data Manager. A successful candidate would be able to drive, monitor & control the Business Intelligence team and cater to reporting & analytics requirements of various internal business units.
Core responsibilities include understanding the business need, gathering, clarifying & prioritizing requirements; building a data strategy incorporating components like roles, data architecture, management & governance, security & compliance across all the business units; Constantly innovating to improve Analytics/Business intelligence maturity.
- Understand business needs and objectives
- Gather requirements for analytics/reporting, creating, prioritizing & executing reporting use cases in BI tools like Power BI
- Designing the data strategy that would holistically cater to business teams
- Oversee & facilitate the design of data architecture, tools & processes
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
- Lead and develop a team of data analysts, to create new reports, and dashboards & to ensure the integrity & usability of the existing reports/analytics stay relevant to the business needs.
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Extract reports from multiple sources (e.g. client systems, internal teams like finance, quality, etc.)
- Select, configure and implement analytics solutions
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Facilitate metrics definition & articulation, collaboratively with different business units.
- Support & facilitate resolving data completeness & quality issues
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Leading & facilitating analytics/Business Intelligence transformation projects
- 4 to 5 years of proven experience as an Analytics Manager, Business Intelligence manager roles.
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting; industry experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience in building & executing data strategy (viz., architecture, governance, management, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in building reports in BI tools like Power BI, and Tableau. Hands-on with R, Python, and SQL is a plus.
- Experienced in Analytics’ process assessment and transformation is a plus
- Engineering, Masters in computer science, statistics, or data management.
- High-level competence in MS Office Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills & organizational abilities.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply now!
To speed up the process, apply here. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In case of queries, contact jobs.AI@telusinternational.com
AI Data Solutions
Creating and enhancing the world's data to enable better AI via human intelligence
We help companies test and improve machine learning models via our global AI Community of 1 million+ annotator and linguists. Our proprietary Ground Truth AI training platform handles all data types across 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI Data Solutions vastly enhance AI systems across a range of applications from advanced smart products, to better search results, to expanded speech recognition, to more human-like bot interactions and so much more.
TELUS International values people's diversity and grants equal opportunity regardless of age, civil status, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion and political beliefs, sex, or sexual orientation.
Eligible to work in Finland