Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will be responsible for the Supply Chain Management performance reporting and implementation of data analytics, reporting tools and process for the Supply Chain Management function across three divisions. You will drive a continuous improvement mind set and professional delivery across the Supply Chain Management organization in the utilization of reporting for improved functional decision-making, turning data into actionable information, supporting to standardization and data accuracy.
You will report to the Data Analytics & Performance Monitoring Lead.
The ideal candidate is located in India (Faridabad, Bangalore), China (Shanghai), Poland (Aleksandrow Lodzi) or Finland (Vaasa).
Willingness to travel is required (around 5%).
This position reports to
Data Analytics & Performance Monitoring Lead
- Data analytics and Supply Chain Management performance reporting & monitoring, including the development, training and implementation of the analytics tools and processes.
- Supporting locations in data availability, accuracy, and interpretation to drive functional reporting, analysis & decision-making.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement focus for both data analytics & monitoring, partnering with key stakeholders to define and deliver opportunities for improvement – that will include, but won’t be restricted to full utilization of the Supply Chain Management reporting and tools like Power BI, etc., and the development of further advanced analytics.
- Development of analysis and reporting capabilities for the Supply Chain Management function, including the identification and adoption of best & transferable practices, especially around advanced data analytics & reporting.
- Assessment, identification or verification of any specific data analytics and performance reporting training needs and prepare the training material as well as executing the trainings.
- Responsible for the objective for high levels of data integrity and accuracy is all aspects of the role, including master data management, data analytics, performance reporting & monitoring - enabling data repositories, including share point portal and others to be adequately maintained and relevant.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal stakeholders. Serving as an escalation point for individual and systemic issues relating to data analytics reporting within the Divisions (Motion Large Motors and Generators, IEC Low Voltage Motors, NEMA Motors).
- University degree in Engineering, Economics, Supply Chain Management or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 2 years of reporting or data analytics business experience, preferably in Engineering or industrial organization
- Strong skills & subject matter expertise in data analytics & associated software (PowerBI and Excel, Python or VBA is a plus)
- Supply Chain experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, self-starter, ability to work in with minimum supervision
- Process-orientation and agility, coupled with compliant nature
- Strategic agility and skills, with ability to see the bigger picture
- Action-oriented with ability to multitask and manage organizational complexity
- Sense of urgency for change and improvement
- Good communication skills, strong cross functional collaboration skill, self-aware
- Fluent English language skills
APPLY THROUGH HERE ONLY! Global Supply Chain Management Specialist (flexible location) in TBD, Global | ABB (careers.abb)
More about us
The IEC LV Motors Division is a global market leader focused on helping industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation increase energy efficiency. The division offers a full range of energy efficient low voltage motors, including SynRM (synchronous reluctance) motors to help customers reduce power bills and cut emissions. With rugged designs, a global footprint and application expertise, IEC LV motor solutions have a well-earned reputation of improving reliability and productivity in the most demanding applications
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid