Are you a software developer with experience, looking for new exciting opportunities?
Would you like to work in one of the most innovative countries in the heart of Europe?
We, the ZAV - part of the Federal German Employment Service - will support you in the beginning of a new chapter in your personal and professional life. In addition, since we are a state institution, our service is free of charge.
Our service for candidates includes:
- Support in your search for a new job
- Help in creating your application documents
- Consultation on living and working in Germany
In general, we are looking for:
- Academic degree within ICT
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a software developer
- Strong Tech Stack especially in the area of programming
- Languages: English fluent, German nice to have
International Placement Services (ZAV) is a division of the German Federal Employment Agency and has over 35 years’ experience in the field of international recruitment. International Placement Services (ZAV) advises employees and employers in many different sectors of the economy. ZAV helps employers all over Germany to find the right people for their vacancies and helps employees integrate into the German labour market. We are part of the European Employment Service network (EURES) and our aim is to provide our services in a neutral and independent manner.