EURADRIA Italian and Slovenian cross-border PES, Trade Unions and Patronages, Associations of Employers will be :
in CHAT between 10.00 and 12.00 - working languages ENG, ITA, SLO
Chat with Exhibitor via Jitsy! JOIN CHAT WITH THE EXHIBITORS
EURADRIA CROSS-BORDER PARTNERSHIP - (ENG)
EURADRIA is a project co-funded by the ESF+ Programme of the European Union. The European Social Fund Plus (ESF+) is the main financial instrument strengthening Europe’s social dimension, by putting the principles of the European Pillar of Social Rights into practice. It targets employment, labour mobility, social inclusion and skills.
EURADRIA's objective is to keep supporting mobility in the cross-border area, by ensuring qualified assistance to jobseekers, frontiers, workers and employers.
The geographical area is the cross-border region between Italy and Slovenia, which includes the Friuli Venezia Giulia region in Italy (NUTS 2 ITD4) and the statistical regions of Goriška (NUTS 3 SI023), Obalno-kraška (NUTS 3 SI024) and Notranjsko- kraška (NUTS 3 SI018) in Slovenia.
If you work in an EU country and live in another country where you return every day, or at least once a week, you are considered a cross-border commuter under European law (or a cross-border or frontier worker).
EURADRIA's services are delivered thorugh virtual and physical InfoDesks dedicated to cross-border activities, operating in Italy and Slovenia. We work to support and solve CB obstacles to mobility, including employment, safety at work, disability, social security, taxation, targeting specific employment sectors, promoting joint initiatives to support cross-border employment.
The establishment of a permanent cross-border observatory helps to detect and monitor the trends and dynamics affecting the cross-border market according to specific indicators.
- provide information and guidance to frontier workers and employers;
- collect and analyse data and evidence on flows in the area and on future potential developments within the cross-border labour market;
- facilitate and enhance job matching, placement and recruitment processes with the aim of the cross-border area of the project;
- develop post-employment services and assistance;
- improve and support cross-border employers' access to recruiting services and events;
- support the objectives and achievements of the EURES core network by contributing to the pool of job vacancies and CVs in the EURES portal;
- collect and analyse data and evidence on cross-border mobility and monitor placement results and customer satisfaction;
- implement and support the definition of policies and institution building actions;
- integrate the customer services of the respective partners in the CB area of Friuli Venezia Giulia (Italy) and Slovenia with the EURADRIA online one-stop shop (www.euradria.eu) and the joint network of cross-border information desks;
- assist and support vulnerable situations and people with disabilities in accessing the CB labour market;
- contribute to the EU's resilience policy.
Would you like to have a quick overview? Visit the EURADRIA landing page at www.crossborderjob.eu (ENG, IT, SLO)
Would you like to have more information? Contact our EURADRIA InfoDesks!
Visit EURADRIA cross-border hot jobs!