Welcome to “Work in Berlin”!
This event will take place online only, on 11th February 2019, from 11:00 to 16:00 (CET).
- Would you like to know which job opportunities are available in Berlin?
- You would like to live and work in one of Europe's most intercultural capitals.
"Work in Berlin" aims to put jobseekers from all EU/EEA countries in touch with employers from Germany´s capital. These companies are looking for motivated, high-qualified staff with working skills in different branches, like IT, engineering, business, tourism and health.
As a jobseeker, you can register online prior to the event, browse through registered employers and apply for vacant positions. After that you will receive one or more online interviews on the day of the event.
On this day, you may also:
- follow the live stream presentations about working and living in Berlin
- receive information about the incoming process to Germany
- find out which opportunities are available in Berlin’s labour market
If you are an employer, the event will be an ideal opportunity for you to promote your recruitment needs throughout Europe and meet a wide range of jobseekers with different language skills, qualifications and experience.
We look forward to welcoming you on 11th February!