Are you looking for a job? Do you like to travel? Would you like to spend your summer working and having fun in one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe?
If your answer is YES, then Seize the Summer with EURES!
As an online participant, you will meet employers in the tourism sector from Croatia, Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain, from your own home or any place with a good internet connection.
SAVE THE DATE! 13 February 2019 between 10:00 and 18:00 (CET)
To take better advantage of the event, you need to register in advance. Registration gives you access to a wide range of options, as well as regular updates from the platform.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- register as a jobseeker (participation is free of charge);
- check out the available information about exhibitors: companies, info points and participating countries;
- browse through the job offers from companies and participating countries;
- apply to jobs matching your profile, by employers and countries meeting your expectations;
- respect the language requested by the employer, otherwise your application may not be taken into account;
- when an employer invites you for an interview, make sure you pick and confirm the interview time in advance;
- minimum requirements on the day: a computer (PC or laptop) or a tablet / smartphone with stable access to the internet + your headset with microphone;
- at an interview, introduce yourself to the employer the best you can and get that job;
- make use of the one-to-one online advice on finding and applying for a job, and living and working in the different participating countries, as well as on mobility assistance schemes;
- follow our programme of interesting presentations:
- about living and working in the different participating countries, in order to get to know possible destinations better;
- about employers' recruitment needs and working offers.
- during the presentations, don't hesitate to ask questions: we will be happy to answer!
Check regularly for further updates.
Any further questions about this event? Please contact us at EURES.email@example.com.