Information for employers
The event offers an ideal opportunity to promote your vacancies and your company and to interact with a large pool of candidates in the engineering field at no costs and minimal time.
By registering for the event you will immediately be able to make full use of the available services offered on this website:
- post an introduction to your organization including a company video;
- publish your job vacancies and open them for direct applications from registered jobseekers on the platform;
- search among applicants for relevant candidates / CVs matching your recruitment profiles;
- screen applications with the help of automatic skills-based matching and pre-selection of candidates;
- book interviews.
Upon your registration you will receive further information regarding the event. We look forward to your online participation.
How to participate:
- register now, create your company page: logo, description, link to website, video, contact information and wait for the approval from the event organizers;
- upload the jobs you are offering during the event. This is essential if you want to meet candidates that match your requirements. If your jobs are published in a national Public Employment Service, they can be automatically imported by using the job’s reference number;
- define your availability for chat with candidates;
- browse through the CVs of the candidates who applied to your jobs. An automatic matching score will already be calculated for you and will help you to find the best profiles. You can also give your own rating to the candidates, and filter them on various criteria;
- if you wish, you can also benefit from the service of EURES Advisers to make the pre-selection of candidates and organize interviews for you!