Jobs Without Borders is an online event which takes you on a job searching journey across Europe. Join us online on the 7th and 8th of February 2018 between 11am - 3pm (CET) to meet employers from around the continent. Seize your chance to discover different opportunities from a wide range of business sectors. Employers are looking for academic students, skilled professionals, motivated people and seasonal jobseekers. Register for the event, submit your application and find new job opportunities. Broaden your horizons and take steps locally as well as globally.
Register beforehand to get the most out of the event. Having done so, you can access a wide range of job opportunities and receive regular updates about the event itself.
How to participate:
- Register as a jobseeker and read more about different exhibitors.
- Browse through different job opportunities.
- Submit your application online.
- React and respond to employer contact notifications. Be ready and waiting to accept suitable online interviews!
- Make a positive impression on the employers you contact.
Employers join the event continuously, so regular visits to the website are recommended to ensure you stay up to date with the latest job opportunities. This will also enable you to access the information regularly added to the page concerning employers and the event programme. Remember to create your own profile beforehand.
Join us for the Jobs Without Borders recruitment event. Discover the exciting career opportunities waiting for you across Europe!