Make sure you register your company as soon as possible, and receive international exposure and feedback before, during and after the dates of the actual event itself. The online platform gives you the opportunity to find, interview and recruit suitable professionals among registered jobseekers from different countries, at the same time as promoting the visibility of your business across Europe.
By participating in the European Online Job Days event you will reach jobseekers from 32 EU/EEA countries. The online nature of the event offers maximum flexibility, giving you the opportunity to contact jobseekers throughout Europe!
The benefits of the online event:
- Registration and participation are free of charge!
- Your company profile will receive widespread international attention. You can also add a link to your company video in the company profile.
- Open vacancies will be promoted before and after the event.
- Jobseekers can be engaged in direct conversation.
- Interviews can be booked to take place during the event.
Register in advance and join the Jobs Without Borders event on the 7th and 8th of February 2018! Find the registration button at the top of the page.
Onsite registration for employers has been closed. The stands are fully booked. We encourage you to participate online!