North is calling - are you listening?
This is your chance to take your career to the next level and challenge yourself to a new career path! Give the north a chance. Finland, northern Norway and northern Sweden are arranging an online recruitment event to provide you with the chance to find job opportunities in our countries.
During the Finland-Norway-Sweden Day recruitment event on March 11, 2020 between 10am and 4pm (CET), you will have the chance to meet employers from a variety of sectors:
- Tourism: hotel workers, cooks, waiters - add some Nordic flavors to your life!
- Metal: metalworkers (welding, CNC, machinery) - make a precise move to cut yourself a new career path!
- Mining: get a golden opportunity!
- Construction: workers and supervisors – build a new career!
- ICT: professionals (programmers, coders, web specialists) – turn the byte into a job!
- Health sector (medical specialists, nurses and support workers): - take care of your career and make a healthy move!
- Other sectors
- Summer jobs: discover a warm north!
Start exploring how you can take your personal and work life in a new, positive direction. Join the event, register, submit your application, chat with employers, interview and get a job.
As well as the job opportunities on offer, anyone who registers will receive useful information on living and working in Finland, northern Norway and northern Sweden on issues such as taxes, social security, etc.
To join us on March 11, 2020 at Finland-Norway-Sweden Day, you have to register in advance!
Be with us on March 11, 2020 to find out how you can become a part of our Nordic family.
this event is the perfect opportunity to promote your recruitment needs in different sectors throughout Europe.
You’ll have the chance to meet a wide range of jobseekers who are highly motivated and have the relevant qualifications and experience.
The event is targeted to employers in Finland, Northern Norway and Northern Sweden.
We are looking forward to your registration and participation.