1ST project corporate IT user support
2nd project customer support for network equipment
- Native Danish, Swedish or Norwegian and English
- Good knowledge of computers and network equipment
- Previous work experience as an IT-Support Specialist
- General interest in technology
- Good work ethics and an ability to work in team
- Technical knowledge PC and / Software & Hardware
- MS Office Suite, active directory
- Service Minded with good communication skills
- Multi-tasking skill and an ability to work in team
- Receive and make phone calls/emails on behalf of the Runway, Runway’s clients and partners or on behalf of their clients.
- Register and handle B2B error tickets.
- Perform service requirements of Runway’s customers providing an efficient, polite, friendly and correct response to their queries and requests for information in a professional and timely manner
- Attend specified training, organized by Runway or client, in order to develop professional work and individual standards, to improve skills of business relationship with clients and customers, develop the skills and experiences necessary to improve product knowledge and increase sales service ability.
- Become proficient in the use of all call centre systems, telephony and customer integrated systems in order to perform to the highest possible standards.
- Scandinavian multi-customer environment
- Stable work contract
- Full time contract with flexible hours: Monday to Friday 06 - 00 and Saturdays 14 – 18
- Competitive salary
- Excellent opportunity to develop new skills and gain experience in a standing company
- Location: Arroyo de la Miel, Malaga, Spain