Kedington Ltd (Part of the ExcelRedstone Group) is the largest IT network infrastructure solutions company in Ireland. We provide active and passive IT network solutions, structured cabling and data centre engineering services to organisations of all sizes in the public and private sector.
We are recruiting for a Sales Account Manager to join our team. The Account Manager will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers, growing sales with existing customers and always seeking out sales opportunities with new customers. We will expect the successful candidate to work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Manage face to face customers sales at the trade counter
- Make sure the trade counter is fully stocked and kept tidy
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Show initiative in driving sales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Customer service oriented
- Previous experience with electrical stock
- Experience dealing with a large volume of components
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good IT and numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to meet deadlines when required
Kedington are an equal opportunities employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Kedington has successfully achieved the Investors in Diversity Silver Award for our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland / EU.