Our goal at AICURA is making AI solutions deployable in hospitals. We do so by creating a platform that integrates with the hospital IT and that takes care of all the steps necessary to train, test and run AI applications.
As a Data Scientist (Focus: Data Engineering) your main focus will be designing and developing data preprocessing and harmonization components of our medical AI platform. Working on complex and challenging data in an inspiring team.
Joining our team at an early stage, you will have the unique opportunity to shape the development of the company and advance it with your own ideas.
You have not yet finished your research career or you want to continue your scientific work? In order to create groundbreaking technology, we need to keep up to date and also get feedback from the scientific community, which is why we are also active in this area.
Your main tasks:
- Collaborate with Machine Learning Engineers, Software Developers and Domain Experts to implement and evaluate algorithms
- Go-to person for the team to build/scale infrastructure
- Join collaborative projects that have built momentum and are looking to scale
- Report and present software developments including status updates and results
- Identify and solve problems within a medical context
- Products for clinical workflows instead of prototypes
- Provide software design and programming support to ML projects
- MSc in Computer Science/Physics/Engineering or similar degree
- Knowledge about ML-Workflows and a willingness to keep learning
- Good knowledge of either C++ or Python
- Knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of model optimization
- Knowledge of Federated Learning
- PhD in machine learning, neuroscience or computer science.
What to expect:
- Exciting project with cutting-edge development perspectives.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Flexible working hours and location (Leipzig or Berlin; remote could also be an option).
- Open, collaborative and dynamic company culture.
Don't miss the chance to become part of a highly motivated team and to make an impact in a fast growing startup. We look forward to working with you to develop new and innovative solutions!
Curious? If you have any questions about the company, the position or the application process feel free to contact us at Sebastian.Niehaus@aicura-medical.com . In order to apply send us your CV as PDF by email.