- Implementing the exciting intralogistics projects of our renowned international customers as part of a highly qualified team.
- Working on the conception and design of state-of-the-art logistics software solutions.
- Supporting the creation of logistics process analyses and customer workshops.
- Adapting our standard software to the individual needs of our customers.
- Developing manual and automated software solutions independently.
- Software testing, including bugfixing, as well as software implementation at the customer's site.
- - Degree-level technical qualification in the fields of computer science, telematics, software development, etc.
- - Some initial relevant professional experience in software development (object-oriented programming) would be advantageous
- - Good knowledge of object-oriented programming (e.g. Java) and basic knowledge of databases (Oracle or MS SQL)
- - Familiar with UNIX / LINUX or Windows operating systems - Good command of English and willingness to travel abroad (approx. 30-50%)
- - Interest in professional and personal development as well as project responsibility
Nice to have
- German Knowledge
- Knowledge in the field of intralogistics
- Family-owned company
- Comprehensive health care package
- Job security
- Lunch allowance
- Healthy growth
- Flexible working hours
- High level of creative freedom
- Funded professional development program
- Staff discount Buddy system
- Numerous staff events
- Free parking
- Home Office
The minimum salary for this position according to the Collective Agreement is € 2,635.-- for 38.5 hours/week. However, we offer a competitive salary depending on relevant professional experi-ence and qualifications.