ORYX Gaming, a member of Bragg Gaming Group, is a leading turnkey solutions provider offering an unrivaled set of software and services for the iGaming industry. ORYX products include the iGaming Platform, Casino content, Live Dealer, Sportsbook, and Lottery solutions.
Join our team of System Engineers and be prepared to work in a relaxed environment with advanced technology! As a part of the System Engineers team, you will be involved in almost every process in the company and will get broad experiences. You will be are responsible for design, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintaining infrastructure solutions, as well as building and maintaining highly available systems.
We’re looking for a team member who is passionate about technology and manual processes automation, with the ability to handle multiple projects and to handle occasional laugh at your mistakes inside your team.
- Support core infrastructure on virtual / private / public Cloud systems,
- Configure and maintain a Linux system to maximize efficiency and security,
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience,
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting,
- Ensure all incidents, problems, and service requests are responded to within SLAs.
What you bring to the team:
- Working experience with managing Linux systems,
- Experience with managing monitoring tools such as Zabbix, Checkmk, etc.,
- Experience with configuration management tools Ansible, Puppet, etc.,
- Experience servers and proxies such as Nginx, Apache, HAProxy, etc.,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team or individually as required,
- Self-driven, energetic, confident, and hands-on, can do and get it done attitude,
- Ability to work flexible hours, or out of hours as necessary.
Bonus points if:
- 2+ years of on-the-job experience with enterprise-level.
- We are highly business-oriented, with a strong focus on long-term relationships with our clients,
- As a team of highly skilled experts, we appreciate genuine relationships and co-worker support,
- We nurture honest relationships within teams, between teams, and with our business partners,
- We encourage sports activities, team building, and informal gatherings,
- We stuff the fridge with ice cream.
Did we catch your attention? Become a part of our story - apply now!