Enva is a leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland. With sustainability at the forefront of our proposition, we recover a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and energy conversion. We also provide a complete portfolio of industrial, water and waste water services. At Enva we are committed to recycling and resource recovery; it forms the basis of our business strategy and our values.
We support the life cycle of waste products to provide either a second life, such as the production of energy or, in many cases, closed-loop recycling solutions. Our dedication to developing new and innovative products and solutions and extending the life cycle of the world’s resources is driving our business forward.
Enva Environmental Services division is expanding, and we are now recruiting a Graduate Agricultural/Environmental Engineer to assist in the management of operations of a portfolio of existing projects and to support the ongoing growth of the division. The role offers significant potential for rapid personal growth and development and can be based in Portaloise, Co. Laois or Rathcoole, Co. Dublin. Duties for the role are below;
This role may suit an engineering or agricultural/environmental science graduate looking to work within the water or wastewater sector, agricultural, environmental consulting and contracting sector or the waste sector.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist project manager in all duties required to safely, compliantly and profitably manage the daily operations,
- liaise with clients, contractors, regulatory bodies and other stake holder, monitor projects budgets and programmes,
- Operations supervision and management, management of sub-contractors
- Environmental monitoring (e.g. sampling and analysis)
- Assist in day to day management of key client contacts, completing project reports and keeping clients up to date as operations progress
- Problem solving
- Environmental and Agronomic planning and reporting e.g. Nutrient Management Planning
- Designing and drafting applications for appropriate permissions, waste licences and planning applications
- Specify and procure plant and machinery
- Support in developing the sales pipeline, meeting and developing opportunities with new prospects and existing clients,
- Research and support new initiatives to maintain Enva Environmental services position as an innovator and a forward thinker in this space
Qualifications/ Skills/ Experience Required:
- Strong engineering (civil, environmental, chemical, mechanical) Science, Agricultural or Environmental primary degree
- 0-1 years’ experience in the engineering, environmental science, waste industry an advantage.
- Strong agricultural knowledge and experience beneficial
- Good report writing skills, proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience managing plant and equipment beneficial
- Experience using Autocad and Arc GIS
- Ability to quickly understand the technical and operational issues facing the Environmental Services Sector
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships within the existing team and amongst clients
- Strong drive, self-starter and ambition to grow a business and a team.
- Full, clean driving license essential
- Flexible for nationwide travel
An attractive and competitive total compensation package is available to successfully recruit the person required for this role. Benefits include Company vehicle/ car allowance, Pension, Death in Service, 23 days annual leave, Educational Assistance Program and Flexible Working.
The above description is a general outline of the requirements of the role. It is not intended to be exhaustive and may be added to in the future depending on the needs of the business.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please apply clickling the link below and mention Green Jobs in Ireland